Wednesday, July 7, 2010

OMG LIKE WTF

HA! So I was wondering what I was doing a year ago today, so I headed over to my old blog and looked through July 2009. Here is the entry from exactly one year ago (note: I did not know I was pregnant yet, was not engaged, lived in my own place, worked in a bar, drank a whole lot):

Riiiiight... so the concert was righteous. Didn't make the money I expected, but it was still righteous.
But that's not what we're going to write about.

I got so drunk last night that I woke up this morning with a pounding headache and no idea where my phone is (and it isn't even a cell phone).
I vaguely remember talking to Mike, but I don't remember what we talked about or anything. I also drunk dialed a few other people. So dumb. What did I say? What did I do?
Where is the phone?

There are only a few places a phone could have disappeared to. One of them is the fridge. You never know, right? Another place is behind beds, under beds, couches, behind other shit, in Breakfast's hiding spots. Nada. Where did I put the phone in my drunken stupor?

I checked the parking lot behind my building. I checked my shower. I checked the kitchen sink. This just makes zero sense to me! How could this have happened?!

So anyway, it looks like you won't be getting many calls from me, unless I hike the 3 blocks to the nearest payphone. Which I am unwilling to do. If anyone needs me, you can get me the old fashioned way. You can throw stones at my window. Not through it, though. I don't know if I got so drunk that I deserve that, necessarily. But maybe. You just never know.

Any idea where a drunken Lindsay may have put her phone??

HAHAHA! SERIOUSLY? I rule.
Random:
mum jams: reading in bed - emily haines & the soft skeleton

join us