Tuesday, October 26, 2010

For Your iTunes. And Rob's. Hi baby. This is for you.

Thursday - Asobi Seksu
I'm Happy But You Don't Like Me - Asobi Seksu
Fool On the Hill - Bjork
Never Give You Up - The Black Keys
The Concubine - Beirut
Hedonistic Me - Born Ruffians
Anthems For a Seventeen-Year-Old Girl - Broken Social Scene
Moi Je Joue - Brigitte Bardot
Wild is the Wind - Cat Power
Audience of One - Cold War Kids
And Then I Dreamt of Yes - The Dandy Warhols
Hold Tight - Dave, Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
Little Yellow Spider - Devendra Banhart
Wake Up - The Ditty Bops
Everything Means Nothing To Me - Elliott Smith
Nothing Brings Me Down - Emiliana Torrini
Don't Think Twice It's Alright - Emily Haines
Serenade-Schubert - G-Love
Boy With a Coin - Iron and Wine
La Fille Du Pere Noel - Jacques Dutronc
Matenme por me Muero - Jaguares
Carolina in My Mind - James Taylor
A Beautiful Mess - Jason Mraz
Mondo Bongo - Joe Strummer & The Mescaleros
Both Sides Now - Joni Mitchell
I'm Your Man - Leonard Cohen
Caroline Says Part II - Lou Reed
Under My Bed - Meiko
All The Wine - The National
Oh Comely - Neutral Milk Hotel
Too Drunk to Fuck - Nouvelle Vague
Killing Moon - Nouvelle Vague
Lights On - The Pierces
Knives Out - Radiohead
Prisoners - Regina Spektor
Baby It's You - Smith
My Boys - Taken By Trees (I always sing this to Carter)
I Can't Get Next to You - The Temptations
Birdhouse in Your Soul - They Might be Giants
The Promise - Tracey Chapman
Turn - Travis
My Fathers Gun - Elton John
Heartless (Kanye cover) - William Fitzsimmons

Maybe they're not all your style.  Maybe you know all of them.  I know Rob knows some.  Maybe you'll love them all as much as I do.  Listen to some music.  I recommend a glass of wine with every one of them.

join us