Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Short Short Post

Well.
Today my psychiatrist dumped me.
I guess that's a good thing, though?  I don't know.
I just know that I don't like being dumped.

I haven't had a whole lot to say lately.  Inspiration tends to strike in the middle of the night, when there is no way in hell I'm going to sit in front of the laptop and write anything.  In the morning, it's always gone.  I need to start getting up in the middle of the night and writing, before all of my readers abandon me for another blogger and feeds them regularly.

If you haven't found a way to see Oprah's Master Class, the 2-parter on herself is the most incredibly inspiring thing I have ever watched, ever, and I highly recommend you tune to OWN (her network) and find it, watch it, record it, keep it forever, and watch it some more.

Anyway, here's a little clip I found on youtube:


And if for some reason you want to make fun of me because I worship Oprah, get the fuck out.

Anyway.  I will try to write something lengthy and witty as soon as I can.

join us