Wednesday, July 28, 2010

bullets.

It's another morning.
And because I'm in a bit of a "mood" today, I am going to use bullets.

  • yes, bullets.  (Did you think I was going to announce my plan to go on a killing spree?  Silly you).
  • I found myself extremely irritated with Mike this morning.  I know, he's perfect and you all adore him.  But.  He gets up super early and when that happens I usually try to stay in bed while he deals with the baby.  But inevitably he comes into the bedroom and pssts and I roll over and say "mraww?" and he needs me to feed the baby because he has to go to the washroom for 20 minutes.  And then I grow about 50 feet tall and turn green.  Like please!  Please stop being so effing regular and hang out with the damn baby in the morning because I never sleep more than 4 hours at a time and I'm starting to go a little fucking crazy!!!
  • I know it isn't Mike's fault.  Shit happens (pun intended zing!)  At least he's a really good sport about me blogging about his poop and never being able to explain to you his side.  
  • Speaking of Mike, and I know you're going to read this darling: I woke up and there was a broken wipes container on the floor, a dirty diaper, an empty bottle on the table, 2 recyclables that were not in the recycling bin and a dirty wine glass and Carter's food.  We have talked about this.  I love you.
  • I am starting to think that I could probably learn a lot from my son.  He is 4 months old.  He can't really talk to me.  But he gets his needs met and he really doesn't complain much.  Where ever he ends up in a day, he's there because someone else is putting him there.  If he wants to be in his swing but is stuck on the floor, that's just too bad for him  But he doesn't complain.  He's a really happy fella, regardless of circumstance.  
  • Also, he is infuriatingly chipper in the mornings.  He practically bounces off the walls with squeals of glee and the jimmy legs that unadulterated excitement brings on.  And I am walking up the stairs like a zombie.  Needing coffee.  I suppose I could try to be a little more happy in the mornings, as well.  After all: it's all downhill from there.  First thing in the morning, you really don't have a lot to complain about yet.  That all comes later in the day.  
  • Double Jeopardy is on TV again.  This fucking movie is always on TV.  I am so sick of it.  I must have seen it 5 times by now.  
  • Where did Ashley Judd go, anyway?
  • Oh, and:

Thanks, Michela.  I stole this from you.
mum jams: lonesome town - the ditty bops

join us