Monday, July 19, 2010

I lost a follower?

Someone stopped following my blog. I don't know who it was, but this morning I had 6 and now I have 5.
What have I done to disappoint you, un-follower?
What can I do in the future to keep followers around, un-follower?
Was it because I didn't follow you back, un-follower?
I'm sorry; but wouldn't you rather be followed because your blog is genuinely liked and not because of some stupid reciprocated favour?
Please tell me, un-follower.

And on this note of irritation, Carter is being a real pain in the ass today. He is doing that thing where he cries unless I am holding him. He is refusing to nap. He's ruining everything. My tea is cold! Only half my eyelashes are mascaraed! <- I can't believe that's a real word!
I am going to pretend that his crying is just white noise. This kid is going under his play gym and I am microwaving my tea. And later? Later I will force him to cuddle with me until we both fall asleep and I have more of those scary dreams where I forget him everywhere I go and have to track down buses and such that I left him on. I have those dreams all the time. It makes waking up and seeing his face a really happy moment.
I don't have a lot to say today. I have no opinions to share about anything. That's probably a good thing, though.

I always feel torn between being the type of person who constantly updates with the neat little things I experience, or simply enjoying my life by not documenting it.

I miss my family. Is anyone ever coming home?

mum jams: cinemania - stereo total

join us