Sunday, July 18, 2010

plans for today

Last night was my maid of honour, Jamie's birthday party. I looked sexy. I will find photos later. Right now I am half dead after 3 hours of sleep and a severely twisted ankle from my 6 inch stilettos. I also have a big scrape on my knee. So I didn't master the shoes. Anyway I don't feel well today so I am going to spend the day doing things that make me feel better. Like:

  • Soak in a bath, don't wash the hair
  • put on some lashes.
  • Read Vogue
  • Drinks lots of tea, with lots of sugar.
  • Eat some cashews
  • Cuddle with Carter.
  • Long nap. In underwear.
  • yoga. if i can balance. i have my doubts.
I don't have much to say right now. I will be back later. After more sleep. Just wanted to check in.


mum jams: I'll Follow You Into the Dark - Deathcab for Cutie

join us