Saturday, December 11, 2010

I'm a snooty little bitch... don't bother me.

Normally, I love the bus rides to work every day.
I'm listening to my ipod, smoking a cogarette (in secret, because Mikehates it and thinks that I smoke all the time, which i don't - I only smoke on my way to work), knowing I look adorable in my adorable coat and shoes and hats and all that - perpetually posing non-chalantly, like oh me?  I'm just waiting for the bus.  Oh I don't take it because I have to - no, I genuinely care about the environment.  I have a Corvette at home.
HA!
I am pathetic.  I really am.  But it's the only time I get out of the house by myself and it only lasts a half hour or so, and I treasure it beyond measure.  It's my me time.
Until this fat bitch at the bus stop decided to befriend me.
I shouldn't call her a fat bitch.  She's actually not bitchy at all.

No matter how hard I try to ignore her, or look busy, or try to avoid eye contact, this woman cannot take a hint and she insists on whining in my ear for 5 whole minutes out of my me time.  MY me time.  She never has anything pleasant to say.  She always, always complains about the bus being a minute too late and now she's going to miss her connection.  I laugh and nod like Oh, I hear ya sister but inside I am scathing.  Why doesn't she leave a little earlier so as not to miss her connection and save me from her awkward conversation?  She has been sent her to irritate me.  Sent here from the returns and exchanges line at wal-mart.

I don't hate fat women.  But I do hate women who never wear make up or even bother to try looking halfway decent when they walk out the door.  I think it signifies a lack of self-respect and I don't respect people who don't respect themselves.  Argue that point with me all you like.  Whatever.  I'm not changing my opinion.  Why can't she see that I have nothing to say?  Why does she stand there and STARE INTO MY SOUL until my eyes brush past her? And she has to start with the whining about the connection and all that shit?  I do not care.  I do not.  I don't give a shit.  Someone get this woman a Blogger membership so she can blog about what ails her and leave me the fuck alone while I enjoy the only half hour of my day in which I'm not chasing around a child?

But otherwise my little journey to work is wonderful.  :D

join us