Friday, January 28, 2011

Alena thinks I'm stylish!


This is awesome because it kind of offsets all the shitty that's been heading my way the last few days.  So Thank you, Alena for making me smile.  And also for giving me a whole crap load of other stuff to do in order to receive the award.  

The rules for accepting this blog award are as follows:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share seven random things about yourself.
3. Award fifteen other bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers, and tell them about their award!
 So seven random things, eh?
Sure, how hard could it be.



  1. I have nightmares every night.  And I also remember almost every dream I've ever had.  I'm also a lucid dreamer (not all the time, but sometimes), which I have heard is very special and not everyone is capable of.  
  2. I am an insane lip product collector.  Stains, glosses, sticks, balms, I have so much of the shit.  But I cant stop buying more.  And I never put them all in one place, so sometimes I find one laying around somewhere that I've never even used, and usually I take that as a sign that it's going to be a good day.
  3. I can tell the difference between Coke and Pepsi, but only if they're in cans.  Canned Coke is sooooo much better than canned Pepsi.  Bottles coke tastes like shit but bottled pepsi is excellent.
  4. I have a great picture of Sid Vicious and it was created entirely out of duct tape.  I thought that was cool.
  5. I'm afraid of spiders, the dark, balconies that are really high, alien abductions, and I am also a little bit claustrophobic.  Crowds of people infuriate me.  I have a terrible time at Ribfest.  
  6. My favourite thing in the world to do is snuggle with Carter and sniff the top of his head, because it smells so nice and it makes him giggle insanely.
  7. I've never had a broken bone or stitches (well, I had 2 stitches after I had Carter so maybe that should count), but I had a bad nose bleed (and my nose was almost broken) when I was 7 years old, and since then I have never had another.
Now.  15 Stylish bloggers.

join us