Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Merry Happy Happy!

I'm spoiling my son.

I totally am.  I'm ruining him completely, OMG I don't want to be a terrible mother but I hate when he cried HOW DOES ANYONE MANAGE?!

I've been bad for taking the path of least resistance when it comes to Carter since day one.
Remember when I had to keep him in the Snugli all day, every day?
Remember when he was teething and I let him sleep with us because I couldn't listen to him cry in utter despairing loneliness and pain all night long?
I am a sucker.
And today, I bought him a toy at Sears just to shut him up.  And it didn't even work.
Sigh.  But I love him and he knows exactly how to get what he wants out of me.

Anyway, this is also a note to say MERRY CHRISTMAS to all my readers.  I have been pretty chincey with the posts lately, but Christmas preparations have kept me super busy and much too tired to come up with blogging material.  I know what you're thinking; you actually have to think up this bullshit?  Yes.

Oh!  I went into Zara for the first time ever the other day.  Looky:


: o  !!!!!!!

I don't know when I became this superficial fashion whore but I suspect my time spent as a stay at home mommy has something to do with it.

Anyway, merry christmas and I love you.


join us